i believe there should be a faster way to get our points through the Goverment and have them respond and people should communicate through the state goverment
For example. I am interested in school board issues. I click onto the "Want to Collaborate." You could... more »
A national education technology infrastructure could provide many benefits, such as:
* pre-recorded lectures on advanced subjects - currently, many smaller school... more »
New technologies are emerging at a faster pace than Agencies can swallow. The rate of obsolescence outpaces the pace of change.
Despite the new technology flood, Agencies lack a strategy to on-board these disruptions. As a result, they often react, flounder, or simply ignore them.
We can solve these problems in four major areas of practice:
Leadership... more »
Urge governments to publish granular permalinks for all documents on their websites.
* Enable citizens to reliably cite government websites on their personal blogs, on public sites like Wikipedia, or elsewhere.
* Provide unique identifiers that enable aggregation of citations.
* Make the civic discourse surrounding government websites more discoverable.
* An easy-to-deploy archival... more »
ALSO -- Those OpenGov Team members,... more »